Home Page MusicBeautiful Photos Studying English Funs, Jokes

Weekend again!

Why am I easy going angry??
Really today I'm not in good mood. From the morning when just arrived at office, boss gave huge work. Today is saturday, half day office but gave me so many things to do and told that have to finish. Atleast I aslo finished some works now. Still have one work remain. But Now I don't like to do it because it's my lunch time now. But I haven't had lunch yet, just had a quarell with my dad in mind, he is not my real dad, but I think he is. I know today I made him angry. I'm sorry daddy.
I'm going to have lunch after some minutes then will back at work. Then will arrange my music blog, it's mess now I think :)
What will I do this evening?? When other girls in my age they are enjoy happy time with their boyfriends. And me?? After office time I will go to market buy some food then come home cook for dinner, have dinner with sister and brother, then will do some homeworks.
Yes, doing my homeworks. Yesterday evening at digital class, I was happy because I went on board and did exercise well, I like to learn this subject.
Tomorrow morning I don't have class so I will wake up late ^_^ . I love my bed so will not leave it early morning special on sunday. Then will do some houseworks, prepare for lunch, have lunch, take nap. Then afternoon, will go to my pupil's house to teach her. then back home.
Oh, my god, what is my weekend?? so boring :(
That why I don't have weekend.
But I wish all you have a great weekend. Don't have weekend like me.

No comments: